Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

My new edition to Bookaholics Anonymous

I've been thinking with the somewhat new genre that's come about New Adult or NA I should add on to my YA site. So with that in mind I decided on Bookaholics Anonymous: After Hours. This site as stated above will be used as a means for me to post reviews and other related things that are not so YA. I've argued over the past few years with my best friend that I only read YA because Adult books don't appeal to me. Maybe, it's just I've read YA for the past couple of years, and the only "Adult" books I read were the likes of Mary Higgins Clark (Mystery Novels) and I don't (or didn't) fully comprehend what"Adult" book meant. For whatever reason I had my mind set on never reading them. Here was little post I wrote awhile back about why I liked YA: Why Do I Read YA..well Why Don't You? The past few months though I've read some NA books, and realized that maybe if I gave them a chance, I could grow to like them. So far the ones I have read I've enjoyed so hopefully this will continue, but all good things come to an end at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment